Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Clanrats Update.

*Squeek*

Painting update:

Following my first battle and report the other day (about which you can find out more here) I have started work on another unit of 40 clanrats, two weapons teams and a Master Moulder. As several people have told me, you can never have too many Clan Rats/ Skaven Slaves in a Skaven army!

I'm following the same approach I took with my first speed painting attempt but haven't put in so many hours at one sitting. Still, I have managed to do the first base colour - Tallarn Flesh - on all the ears, arms, legs and faces of the unit...




















Next up will be probably be all the cloth and robes. In keeping with my army's colours, these will be a combination of Codex Grey and Ice Blue. I stocked up on these on a recent trip to Games Workshop in Tokyo, so my paints should hold out...

...the question is - will my sanity??



*Squeek*

p.s. I'll post another update later this week - or a painting guide for the Island of Blood Rat Ogres, which are now finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...