Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Screaming Bell Project Update...

*Squeek*

So nearly, nearly there...

Pics below, but still got to do:
  • Final drybrushing (wood, metals etc.)
  • Detail washes (rust, patina etc.)
  • Base details (plants etc.)
Here is where we are now...









I managed to get enough painted to use this bell in battle for the first time last weekend. I didn't have the Grey Seer painted at that time, so I mounted my regular Grey Seer on the front and actually it looked fine.

Any constructive feedback or criticism is welcome of course!

Cheers,

*Squeek* 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...