I posted a modified version of this post over on a 40K group on Google+ today, as I'm looking for some advice on where to go next with my small warband of Chaos Space Marines. If you have any advice feel free to chip in!
"Can I get done advice from any Chaos Space Marine players out there?
Took a look through my dusty case of Chaos Warrior odds and ends today...
...This is what I have, both painted and unpainted.
- X1 Dude with autocannon.(unpainted)
- X2 with rocket launchers.(unpainted)
- X4 guys with lascannons.(unpainted)
- X15 guys with close combat weapons (unpainted)
- X2 melta guns (unpainted)
- X2 flamers (unpainted)
- X2 plasma guns (unpainted)
- X2 heavy bolters (unpainted)
- X14 CSMs with bolters (a couple of whom look like sergeants with pistol and power swords)
- X8 CSMs with chainswords
- X1 captain (?)
- X1 Rhino.
- X1 Defiler
Combine this with the Crimson Slaughter expansion kit I picked up http://chatteringhorde.blogspot.jp/2017/01/holiday-haul-of-chaos.html and I'll have a very infantry heavy force. If you don't know, it contains:
x1 Chaos Land Raider
x5 Chaos Space Marine Terminators
x5 Raptors/ Talons
x5 Chaos Cultists
Any advice on putting together a fun, fluffy force from these? (Photos below)
|x2 Rocket Launchers|
|x15 Close combat weapons (Khorne berserkers?)|
|Chaos Metal Box (Rhino!)|
|x2 Melta guns|
|x2 heavy bolt guns|
|x2 Plasma guns|
|x6 Bolters and sergeant (plasma pistol and Power sword?)|
|x9 CSMs with chainswords|
|x2 CSM bikers|
|x6 CSMs with bolters and Sergeant (powersword)|