...What happened in 2011?
Well, not a lot when it comes down to actual WFB battles, but quite alot if I just think about painting my Skaven army. I'm not a prolific painter, mainly due to having a job that seems to involve quite a lot of travel, but I did manage to finish up a few pieces and projects:
1. Two Island of Blood Warlords. (Guide here.)
2. Another unit of Clanrats. (Guide here.)
3. A Screaming Bell/ Plague Furnace (Dual-use conversion guide here.)
4. Hellpit Abomination.
5. Gutter Runners.
6. Plagueclaw Catapult/ Warplightning Cannon (Dual-use conversion)
7. Warhammer Chapel.
8. Citadel Realm of Battle Gameboard.
So where is the Chattering Horde now in terms of battle readiness? I spent a bit of time the other day getting everything out and this is what I ended up with. Not sure how many points this is - and note that I didn't lay things out in formation as they would be for a game...
|Heroes and Lords|
|Warlord with Banner|
|Clan Eshin Gutter Runners|
|Artillery: Plagueclaw Catapult and Warplightning Cannon|
|"Push the Screaming Bell - push for victory!"|
|Forward! Yes, Yes!|
So what about 2012? Well, still plenty to do that's for sure!
- Scar-Skath (counts-as Verminlord)
- Deathmaster Snikch.
- Squeek Headtaker.
- Nightgoblins (counts-as slaves)
- Plague censer bearers.
- Warp-grinder weapon teams.
- Poisonwind Globadiers.
And my New Year's resolution? Get some games (and hopefully some wins) under my belt. Do you have a gaming resolution? If so, what is it?
P.s. All the discussion about a new Tau Codex also means that I might get distracted too, so I had best crack on with my warband!