Sunday, October 3, 2010

Island of Blood Skaven Clanrat Gallery

*Squeek*

Phew - just finished this week's painting project...
x50 Skaven Clanrats from the new Island of Blood Box set. I painted for a couple of hours each night,  managing to add x1 basecoat colour to all x50 models in each sitting. Over the weekend I added details and washed the models.

In a bit of an experiment (that I'll write about in more detail separately) I washed x25 models when they just had basic colours and washed the other x25 after also applying highlights. On the latter (more detailed) batch, I also used different washes on different parts of the model, rather than just Devlan Mud on the first lot. Can you tell the difference? Was it worth it?

Photos...























































































































































I'll post a stage-by-stage in the next couple of days for these "Generation 5" Clanrats (to accompany the current Clanrat stage-by-stage, which is for "old-style" Skaven models...). Right now thought, I need a break...
...and a beer!
:-)

*Squeek*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...