Monday, October 11, 2010

Skaven Packmasters and Master Moulder

*Squeek*

Quick update with the models I got done today - below are some photos of my first ever Clan Moulder Packmasters and a Master Moulder (with "Thing Catcher"). I also managed to quickly get another couple of Rat Swarm bases sorted out. (I love painting Rat Swarms...hordes of swarming rats just being such an iconic image of a Skaven army on the march!)

Sorry about the picture quality. The photos were taken late night in poor lighting.




































Hopefully I'll soon find time to take a few pics in natural light and with a better background, which helps make them look a little better. Don't know when I'll have time to write up a step-by-step for the Packmasters though. I've done Rat Swarms before if anyone would like a step-by-step for them.

In the meantime, all comments and criticism welcome of course!

*Squeek*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...