Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dust Warfare Unboxing #2 Allied Medium Walker

*Squeek*

The last item in my initial order of Dust Tactics/ Dust Warfare units arrived, so I thought I would do another "unboxing" video.

This is the allied Medium Walker, which has four variants:
  • Hot Dog
  • Pounder
  • Steel Rain
  • Mickey
Check out the video for more information on what's in the box!



Overall, I was impressed, both with the model and the quality of the packaging.

I haven't really painted any vehicles since making my Tau army for WH40K a couple of years ago. The Tau were my first real attempt to paint anything so I didn't use (or know!) any techniques for aging or weathering. The Dust Warfare models though look like exactly the ones to try some new techniques on, so I am looking forward to having a go.

Cheers and have a good week!

*Squeek*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...