Continuing to work on the Dust Warfare allies at a leisurely pace. Over the last few nights I did some washes on a new unit - The Hammers, as well as finish off basing the Ranger units and adding a few highlights.
In the photos below, you will see:
- How the Hammers look if they ONLY have a Chaos Black wash.
- I have highlighted the leather packs and gloves on the Rangers.
- I highlighted the weapons with Calthan Brown.
- I drybrushed weapons with Boltgun Metal and Chainmail. (50/50 mix)
- Edge highlighting on some body armour and helmets.
- I added Boltgun Metal to the bases/ bolts of the NCOs. (Boltgun Metal) Will add rust later.
(Lots of images - please be patient!)
|Chaos Black wash at left. Model at right as received (primed by manufacturer)|
|Unwashed model at back right|
|Bolts on bases are ripe for some rust methinks!|