Thursday, November 29, 2012

Chaos Space Marines Troops finished.

*Squeek*
Busy week at work...must...go..to...bed...
...but before that, I wanted to post a couple of units of Chaos Space Marines that I more or less finished tonight.

Around 10 with bolters, 10 with CC weapons (Bolt Pistols and Chainswords) and finally a pack of guys with heavy weapons.

Pics below:















Actually, thought they were finished, but seeing photos on the screen means I can immediately see lots to do!
-heavy weapon barrels need boring out.
-I must bring myself to do the power weapons.
-layers on the flesh rather than just a wash.
-sprucing up the bases to make them more interesting (skulls? weapons? the battered bodies of the vanquished?)
etc.

a warlord's work is never done!
:-)
*Squeek*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...